I will throw noodles in your face if your actions attract cockroaches and mould;
a novel by me
I AM SO SLEEPY BUT I HAVE ROLLER DERBY PRACTICE SOON AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
^very true….however to defend us gentlemen, you girls are kinda hard to find irl. Please attend more parties and social events.
If we went to parties, we wouldn’t be nerd girls.
We can be found at book stores, and libraries.
and often wearing fandom shirts
Yet proclaiming yourself as a ‘nerd girl’ results in disbelief and horrible accusations.
Mark Sheppard - The Man Who Made it Into Nearly Every Fandom
Badger in Firefly
Canton Delaware in Doctor Who
Arnon in Charmed
Crowley in SupernaturalBenedict Valare in Warehouse 13
And Graham Tanaka in Dollhouse
WHY IS THIS MAN NOT KING OF TUMBLR????
Don’t forget Romo Lampkin in Battlestar Galactica!
are we not going to talk about star trek
Wow, way to not include Chuck on here.
POKEMON “GEN 0”
- -Playing as young Oak or Agatha (which implies there’d be no Pokédex)
- -Only about 100 Pokés, many dual-types not existing yet
- -Instead of Poké Ball, people use primitive man-made balls from Apricorns, which you have to find and make yourself (thus making each Pokémon catch attempt more challenging) - rarer Apricorns = better catch rates, etc.
- >Instead of catching wild Pokemon, you try and befriend them or fight them
- >After catching a certain species, you have a little cutscene of Oak/Agatha recording the data, by drawing the pokemon (which you do yourself), and then watch as they try and describe it, which will be the same info from the pokedex in Gen I-V
- >No boxes, just leave your Pokemon at a specific daycare centre (one in each town), which can store up to 12 pokemon at a time. When your all out of storage space, you either release them in the wild, or release them in the future Safari zone, where you can visit them again.
- by the end of the game, a small clip with several pictures come up, oak and Agatha slowly growing older, slowly growing apart, the last pic is of oak handing a pokedex to two kids you can’t see the face of
sometimes I practice various things
and added together the things are inexplicably the most fabulous things I’ve ever drawn
- Loki: *blows up all the shit*
- Thor: why would you think any of this was a good idea?!
- Loki: probably because I'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence
- Thor: oh
- Loki: I dont understand how you keep forgetting that.